KEY RESOURCE LISTS
Share community-sourced resources. Most of these lists are driven by artists and organizers, and we know how to be resilient.
- Asian Americans for Civil Rights and Equality Network has a massive resource list organized by category of support. Primarily focused on the Bay Area.
- Bay Area LGBTQ+ Covid 19 Relief: new website and resources
- Bay Area Mutual Aid dynamic map with offers and asks for resources and support
- California Arts Council’s resource topics include emergency funding, tools for artists & arts organizations, event planning, general resources, small business resources, and arts community forums
- Covid-19 and Freelance Artists focuses on support specifically for artists
- Findhelp.org a database of services and programs searchable by zipcode, national database
- Rad Comms Network and collaborators created a database of localized resources, also organized by category of support and region of the country
- Artwork Archive: financial relief for artists
- Foundation for Contemporary Arts: relief fund for artists who had shows cancelled
- Patreon rapid response grant: supports artists affected by Covid-19
- SFAC + GFTA: relief fund for artists and loans for non-profits
- San Francisco Foundation: emergency fund for non-profits
- SF Queer Nightlife Fund: provides financial relief to workers in the nightlife industry for as long as the current crisis continues. This includes bartenders, servers, drag performers, production and lighting designers, and more
- Zellerbach Family Foundation’s latest newsletter links to regional foundation’s rapid response grants
- Radically Fit, queer owned oakland gym has uploaded free online workouts
- There’s a google chrome extension called Netflix Party that allows folx to gather together virtually and watch Netflix at the same time. Read on here!
- Into the opera? the Met has got you covered
- Take a virtual tour of museums from around the world
- Visit national parks, online!